Best played over voice chat.
1. Assign yourselves into teams of two. Decide between your teammate who will be:
- Detective (Makes up clues for their teammate)
- Guesser (Guesses words from clues given)
2. Decide your Team colours
3. Detective makes up single-word clue best associated with the given words of his team's colour. The Detective also chooses how many words it associates with.
> Must be single word
> No spelling clues
> Double-barreled words are allowed if they are defined in a reputable online dictionary
> Hyphenated words are allowed if they are defined in a reputable online dictionary
4. Guesser must look over the board and select the top-most likely match to the given clue. Once decided signal by saying "Lock In xxxx" and the detective will click and lock in the word regardless if it is right or not.
> Detective must not give any additional clues by making sounds or talking
> Guesser is allowed to guess for old clues.
> If the guess is correct, the guesser may guess again or pass
> If the guess is incorrect, the guesser must give up his turn
> If the guess tile is yellow (Neutral), the guesser must give up his turn
> If the guess tile is black (Assassin), you lose.
Example game with clues on left-hand side:
Load Board - Original Image